Erin's Reviews > The Devil Who Tamed Her

The Devil Who Tamed Her by Johanna Lindsey

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. It was a well done rendition of Shakespere's The Taming Of The Shrew.
We meet Ophelia and Rafe in the first book in this series 'The Heir'-Ophelia was the 'Villian' of that book. But in this one we learn that Ophelia was trying to help in her own weird way-She didn't understand the way she went about things was wrong-and I honestly think that people have at least made ONE of the mistakes Ophelia has.
She isn't a perfect heroine-and That's why I liked her. She may have the face of an angel but she is really temperamental-Like me sadly.
I always find myself comparing myself to Characters-I compare myself to the Shrew in The Taming of the Shrew before she is Tamed as well as Martha in 'Who's afraid of Virgina Woolf'-Not very good outlooks on my self-My mom says I'm like the Shrew though -.-(thanks mom)
ANYWAY, I would cast Marilyn Monroe as Ophelia because(I do this for the shits n' giggles) she could portray a sense of vulnerability in her beauty.
description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil Who Tamed Her.