Kaede's Reviews > Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell

This really wasn't any good for me.

The story gave off too much of a bad fanfiction vibe, the characters ridiculous in the worst ways, and overall FALLEN ANGEL is not a novel I can ever recommend to any reader looking for a good angel book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen Angel.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremy (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jeremy Chenevert Oh wow I am actually surprised to see so many bad reviews on this book me personally loved this amazing story. but I do understand this story many not be for everyone but it's one of my personal favorite books I've ever read.

Kaede Jeremy wrote: "Oh wow I am actually surprised to see so many bad reviews on this book me personally loved this amazing story. but I do understand this story many not be for everyone but it's one of my personal fa..."

Hi hi! I'm happy that you enjoyed FALLEN ANGEL, and that it is one of your favorites.

Such is the beauty of books that where one may find faults with it, another may love it. :3 Unfortunately, what I remember of FALLEN ANGEL is that I really disliked what I read, but what is more important is that you loved it. x)

Jeremy Chenevert Kaede wrote: "Jeremy wrote: "Oh wow I am actually surprised to see so many bad reviews on this book me personally loved this amazing story. but I do understand this story many not be for everyone but it's one of..."

I try and not read 1 star reviews on books because most people yell and scream at me because i love the book they disliked. so i really love that you are not like that. thank you for being so kind :D