Michelle's Reviews > Forgotten

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Dec 27, 11

bookshelves: favorites-hm-2011
Read from December 21 to 27, 2011

London can remember the future but not the past. She leaves extensive notes for herself so that she can navigate high school. Then she meets Luke, who she has no future memories of, but he keeps showing up in her life.

This was a fun, different read. It was interesting to see how London manages to cope, especially as her relationship with Luke deepens. Since London has the ability to forget what she doesn't want to remember, she occasionally makes interesting choices about who and what to forget. There were a lot of twists that I didn't see coming, though I especially loved the twist concerning Luke's past. That just added even more layers to their relationship. My one minor complaint has to do with the point of view. Since the whole story is told from London's point of view, Luke didn't have very much character development. I would have loved to see more about him. However the POV did make for a very effective style for showing what the memory loss was like for London. It seems like anymore everything is a series, so it was a nice change that this wasn't. The story wraps up nicely, but has some possibilities for more, and I wouldn't mind revisiting London's world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgotten.