Susan Ee's Reviews > Anna Dressed in Blood

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Mar 07, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anna Dressed in Blood.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sarah ~Slow reader, or slowly reading? ;) Along with Angelfall (duh!) this was my favorite read of the year :) I hope you enjoy it!

message 2: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Ee Thanks, Sarah! A lot of Angelfall readers seemed to have enjoyed Anna as well. Kendare Blake - what an awesome name.

message 3: by Prerna (new) - added it

Prerna this book looks quite interesting :) and as you said Angelfall readers enjoyed it, then i hope i will too. ;)

message 4: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Ee I'm reading this slowly, Perna (there's so much going on right now, I have to sneak away to read). You'll have to let me know what you think of it.

NList I really loved Anna Dressed in Blood. I usually don't like male POV books, but this one was definitely an exception!

message 6: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Ee NList wrote: "I really loved Anna Dressed in Blood. I usually don't like male POV books, but this one was definitely an exception!"

Ghosts are pretty creepy. :)

Sunnykimmy I liked Anna Dressed in Blood. It reminded me a little of that TV Show Supernatural.

message 8: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Ee Been meaning to catch that show. I get creeped out easily...I know that's hard to believe. :)

Sunnykimmy Susan wrote: "Been meaning to catch that show. I get creeped out easily...I know that's hard to believe. :)"

Hmm trust me, the show will creep you out. The first few seasons aren't that creepy but it gets worse with every season. Now they are at season 7 and some episodes are like mini horror (slasher) movies. But I love it anyway. Almost every episode is amazing.

But wait what?! I just realized that you wrote a book that's a little creepy. Especially the last part, so now it is hard to believe that you're creeped out easily LOL.

message 10: by Jen (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jen I love the show Supernatural and I loveed Angelfall, so I am definately going to read this soon!

Reich you have no idea how thrilled I am to see that my favorite author (Penryn series) is reading one of my favorite paranormal books (Anna series). I hope you will love this book too Ms. Ee. <3