Kenya Wright's Reviews > A Perfect Blood

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison

Feb 29, 12

bookshelves: a-little-romance, urban-fantasy, vampires-and-shapeshifters, magic-and-witches
Read from February 21 to 29, 2012

Kim Harrison is my idol! She is why I took six months to build my fantasy world in my book.

That being said... It took me a while to get into the book.

I'll admit... I just wanted to see Trent, but he was only in 35% of the book. :-(

For some reason Rachel annoyed me this book... Just be a damn Demon!

Too many characters were introduced.

I was just a bit bored.

:-(

And everytime Rachel mentioned Kisten I kept thinking he would come back... Why? Because I'm STILL UPSET ABOUT HIS DEATH!!

Either way I will read the next installment. Why?

Because I'm a pathetic fan that can't let one of her books go buy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Perfect Blood.

Quotes Kenya Liked

Kim Harrison
“Why?" I said, taking the paper from him as Al smiled. "If it's not what I agreed to, I will burn Al's gonads off the first chance I get. Turn around. I need to use your back for a second."

"Ah, hold on a tick," Al said, snapping his fingers again and catching the new paper drifting down. "How silly of me. This is the one. Here.”
Kim Harrison, A Perfect Blood

02/22/2012
8.0% "One typo, but such a great start. I'm enjoying this."
14.0% 3 comments
02/26/2012
35.0% "Its finally getting a little bit better, granted we spent a chapter with her getting a freakin tattooo.... but we are finally getting into the damn mystery. And where is trent... I'm so tired of the... "Mental Note I have to call Trent." Just call him!"
02/27/2012
50.0% "Oh god kill me now.... still no trent... still no Rachel using her power.. must... finish.. book.."
02/28/2012
56.0% "Whew! Its starting to be a good book.... it just took the first half of the book.. :-("
02/28/2012
60.0% "i'm enjoying this finallly!"
02/28/2012
74.0% "why can't this bookbe in Trent's POV"

Comments (showing 1-17)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 17: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Demon?! Did you forget your spoiler tag? x-(

Kenya Wright you know not everyone reads a review for book 10 when they haven't read book 2! Crazy person!

message 15: by Alicia (new)

Alicia You have Goodreads friends who read all your reviews. They're on my news feed! That's why there is a spoiler tag! Use it!

Kenya Wright No one reads my reviews! You lie!!!!

message 13: by Desiree (new)

Desiree I just rolled on by to *point and laugh* at you two...LOL.

Kenya Wright lol@ Desiree

There was a book named Pale Demon... I mean seriously!

message 11: by Alicia (new)

Alicia See! Desiree reads your reviews!

You are not my friend anymore, Kenya. :(

message 10: by Lily (new)

Lily I just read your review, and I haven't yet picked up Book 1. You just ruined the whole series for me because of the spoiler!! Thanks a lot. :,(

............. Just Kidding! I will read the series anyways! lol

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Lily wrote: "I just read your review, and I haven't yet picked up Book 1. You just ruined the whole series for me because of the spoiler!! Thanks a lot. :,("

See!

message 8: by Lily (new)

Lily People are keeping tabs on you Kenya, and you don't even know it.

Muahahahaha

Kenya Wright Lily.... that scares me! lol! Will I now have to behave... :-( I'm so bad at behaving! :-((

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Please don't. Cause your reviews, even with spoilers that ruin everything (grin), make me laugh

Kenya Wright awesome!!!

See Alicia!

I made somebody laugh!

Take that!

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily Great... I am just adding more fuel to this fire. LOL

message 3: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Smh. Now I'll never get her to behave.

Tami Hahaha... I was far from impressed on this one. I will be reading the next books, but mostly because I've already gone this far, why quit now? I was getting irritated about the Kisten thing.. The best books of the whole series had HIM in them!!

Kenya Wright thank you! @ Kisten!