Kate's Reviews > Silver Moon

Silver Moon by Rebecca A. Rogers

F_50x66
Jan 07, 12

Read from January 06 to 07, 2012

this was an enjoyable read and i am looking forward to the sequel, however at some points i found this book a little confusing like as if i wasn't reading in the right place - its hard to explain - for example id finish a chapter and then on the next something different would be happening and her reactions werent making sense compared to what we just learned. Despite my confusion i enjoyed her character (even if sometimes she seemed completely oblivious to clue around her) and the way she isnt afraid to stand up for herself and although she can be foolish, she is very brave. And ben.. well i think we all knew where that was going, yes? He was a good character that still holds mystery and i wish to find out more about him in the next book. A downside is that i thought Candra just blindly (and really really quickly) fell in love and i dont know if it was just me but i found the name Candra quite distracting as it took me a while just to get used to the name and even then as i was reading it i found myself saying it over and over in my head because it still sounded odd - like there are letters missing. i dont know.

3.5 stars. I know im saying alot of negatives about this but i really did like it, for instance: the way the woods were described and Rebecca Rogers' writing style were both capturing and she built strong characters each holding secrets that slowly unravel and will continue to do so in the rest of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Moon.