Reie's Reviews > Kiss an Angel

Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Dec 21, 2011

bookshelves: cont-rom
Read from December 21 to 22, 2011

Kiss An Angel is my first read written by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. It was an interesting reading and I liked it, a LOT. Particularly the humour part, hilarious! Passion and romance between hero and heroine were great too -- true love, beautiful and wonderful. This book is heart-wrenching and yet there's heart-warming too.

I loved the characters especially Daisy. Despite her such upbringing and that she's very rich girl, pampered and spoiled, she's really not that kind of woman. She's a determine, high-spirited kind of woman. That's seriously an admirable trait. She'll do whatever it takes to prove that she's capable, useful and helpful. She would never allow people around her to think that she's weak and useless. She wanted to do the opposite and rebel.

Another thing that I really loved Daisy is that she's a very compassionate woman. Kind, loving and caring. Very romantic, indeed. Thus, she took her marriage vows very seriously. She's the one who show brooding, cold-hearted, tortured-soul husband of hers about love. She's the reason that Alex finally opened his heart for love and for her. I loved her even more the way she cares and loves those animals in the captivity despite her fear with animals. Her fondness with those animals is just amazing.

The setting with circus was quite interesting and it was my first about it although the fact that I'm not circus goer type of person. But I believe that most people may find entertainment and joy in circus. Anyway, that's all I can say. I'm looking forward to read other books by SEP!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss an Angel.

12/21/2011
37.0% "Argh, so weak! You're making me more pissed my dear Daisy. Do something!"

Nonieღserenity2bliss This was my first book by SEP too. And one of my favorite by her! And I love the characters so much, their chemistry is just explosive! And Daisy, bless her heart.

Reie Totally agreed with you. Yeah, bless her heart. ;]