Stacey's Reviews > I Heart Vegas

I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk

Jan 15, 12

Read from January 12 to 15, 2012

This is now my second book in the 'I Heart' series, and although I usually swear to read series in order, I saw this at an airport bookstore and just had to have it for my travels.

Gladly, it didn't disappoint. Furthering the adventures of Angela Clark, it seems she has a little visa trouble. As in the imminently-going-to-be-deported type. Therefore, what does she do? Go to Vegas, of course!

Naturally all sorts of havoc ensues as she and best friend Jenny get into trouble, and other such stuff.

As previously, I enjoyed Kelk's writing. Angela is a very distinctive character, and although she can be infuriating at times, she is at least consistent in how infuriating she can be! I'm glad that I could pick up this book (the fourth in the series) and not feel lost in regards to what happened in book #2 and book #3, however still left wanting to go back and read those books as well.

Slowly becoming one of my favourite chick-lit series. Downside is that as this is the latest book, it means there won't be another in this series for a little while yet!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Heart Vegas.

Zarina Ohhh I really want to read this! Did you find a digital copy or do you have the actual book? Because I have yet to find it...

Stacey I bought a copy at Heathrow before I flew out to NZ, and have saved it for the return journey, so I have the actual book. And of course you are welcome to borrow it once I am finished with it!

Zarina I thought you may had found a DL, wasn't sneakily asking to borrow your copy ;) But now you offered: sure, thanks!