diana (chaotic reader)'s Reviews > Indulge

Indulge by Megan Duncan

Look at that lovely cover!! It's absolutely enticing, is it not?? Anyway, this book is just splendid! I really love this series and I can't wait to read the third book...

Indulge brings us to the world of Naos. We'll be meeting Claire's real vampire parents and a lot of intriguing new characters. I have to say, Claire's real parents are very likable. From the first moment that they were introduced, you'll just see how loving and caring of parents they are. Claire made instant connection with them even after all the years that they've been apart. I sincerely adore them... Also, we'll be seeing a lot of Arrick (not like in Savor wherein he was always hiding in the shadows and was present in the entirety of the book for like, five pages or so only) and get to know him better. I absolutely love hot, swoon-worthy Arrick! He can be so hot and charming especially when he wants to be and there's this air of mystery surrounding him. And in Indulge, Claire is finally letting her heart open up to Arrick. I just love it when Claire and Arrick have their moments. They definitely make my heart somersault. Btw, the whole Blood Mates thing is just hhmmmm... :D

But the only thing that did bother me about the book is its slow pace at the beginning and just when things started to heat up and reached its climax, its already the end! I want more! And the end may not be a total cliffhanger, but I really cannot wait to get my hands on Devour. Like, oh I don't know, NOW.

Indulge is an absolute must-read. It is intense, exciting and definitely indulging... Those who have already read Savor and loved it, you will definitely love this more!! And those who still haven't started with the series, what are you waiting for??

||End||

"You are me and I am you."
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indulge.