Laur's Reviews > Stygian's Honor

Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh

Aug 11, 12

Read in August, 2012

I've anticipated the release of this book for what seems like forever, couldn't wait to dive into it- and was let down almost immediately. It didn't grab me, instead dragged. I hung on knowing that it was going to get better (I love the Breeds, it had to). It didn't. Don't misunderstand, it was an okay read, it just did not live up to the high expectations of a longtime LL/Breeds fan. I actually wondered several times if Lora Leigh really wrote this one- just seemed off somehow. I spent a good portion of the book praying for Stygian to knock out Jonas, who was, imo, over the top this time around. Yep, we all know how interfering Jonas can be, but it was taken too far this time. My annoyance with Jonas, and the fact that Stygian did little more that growl at him in annoyance a few times, took over the book (for me anyway). I am now praying for Jonas to be put in his place, and for this storyline to conclude sometime soon!
I'll stick with the series, of course, and impatiently await the next installment (would love to read Dog's story) and hope this was just a one-off.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stygian's Honor.