Leigh's Reviews > The Reluctant Dom

The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton

Apr 27, 12

Read from April 25 to 27, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

WHAT AN AMAZING BOOK!!! i need to think long and hard about this review, but OMG, it was just SOOOOO good!! Heart wrenching and heart breaking - yes. But wonderful all at the same time!

Now i need to sleep with cucumbers on my eyes to get the puffiness to go down.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reluctant Dom.

04/26/2012
52.0% "God, this is so good, but i've already gotten choked up multiple times....i can only imagine what's to come... :'(" 33 comments
04/27/2012
82.0% "OMG!! **wracking sobs**" 9 comments
04/27/2012
92.0% "OMG - the last journal entry!! **SOBS**"

message 1: by Lindy (last edited Apr 30, 2012 09:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindy Still Based on your review, I was curious about this book. I totally agree it was a 5. I cried through out the book. I was so invested I almost didn't want to read it to the end because I knew it was going to break my heart. Completly drained after I finished this book.

Leigh Lindy wrote: "Based on your review, I was curious about this book. I totally agree it was a 5. I cried through out the book. I was so invested I almost didn't want to read it to the end because I knew it was goi..."

LOL! AGREED, Lindy!! and even though it was so heartbreaking, i know i'll be rereading it b/c i just need to relive all the good stuff all over again. and while i could never imagine or agree to such a relationship myself, it is so intriguing, and i just loved all of the characters. they were so good for each other!

Leigh so glad you loved it, btw!!! :)