Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Dark Elves: Salvation

Jun 19, 08

bookshelves: 2008-reads, erotica
Recommended to Julie (jjmachshev) by: Daisiemae
Read in June, 2008

Thank you Daisiemae!! This is such a hot, erotic series by Jet Mykles. "Dark Elves, Salvation" is the next two books in this series and just as hot as the ones before!

Salvation - Irin is a human wonder among the Dark Elves. She was rescued as an infant and has been sheltered and hidden; her sexuality dampened by spells to shield her from the Dark Elves sexual magnetism. When the shield is lifted, she turns out to be much more than expected or hoped for...a strong mage. Unfortunately, that brings her to the attention of the Dark Elves mentally unstable king. Can her two loves protect both her and themselves? Or will one of them pay an awful price?

Dissent - Their wicked king has been defeated, but the battle cost the Dark Elves their link with their Goddess. A way of life that had lasted for thousands of years is changing, bringing unrest and strife. Now bands of rogues roam the forest, capturing humans and literally screwing them to death! Marisol and her brother are rescued by Dark Elves loyal to the new king, but the mental anguish they suffered while under the control of the rogues may have left wounds too deep to heal. Yet, how can the elves let a potential truemate female leave?

Intricate, fascinating world with WWWAAAYYYYYY hot elves created as sexual consorts...need I say more?
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Elves.

Daisiemae Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I am so glad you loved this series as much as I did! I can't wait until the next one is released:) I am rapidly becoming addicted to Jet's writings too.
I love the Raedjour's world...and I have become quite fasinated by it...:)

Inara Head => desk... I HAVE to add this Dark Elves Series to my Mount Everest pile..

message 3: by Ragus (new)

Ragus Hey Daisiemae!

I've wanted to read Jet Mykles for some time but got sidetracked. I'm adding this one to my TBR list which has grown waaaayyy out of proportion!

Thanks, R.

Julie (jjmachshev) This is such a hot series!!! I sent the author an email from her website to get publishing dates for the next couple in this series...will advise when I know...
J

Daisiemae Hey Ragus!! Long time no see:) You will love this series...it's definately an interesting and VERY erotic world the Raedjour live in:)
JULIE...yea!!! Let us know when you hear something. I think she is working on the continuation of this series now. But, is planning on ending it..:( I HATE That