Bri Fidelity's Reviews > The Rules of the Tunnel: A Brief Period of Madness

The Rules of the Tunnel by Ned Zeman
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rules of the Tunnel.

01/31/2012 page 0
0.0% "Free bookmark! Awesome. I can stop using the tag that came with my Fcuk boxers." 1 comment
01/31/2012 page 72
25.0% "'He was a Hugger. He hugged professional acquaintances. Tightly. He lacked any sense of proportion or propriety; he was indiscriminate, unmanageable. At parties he gave good-bye hugs to people he'd met an hour earlier - people you'd spent years not hugging. Which made you, in addition to uncomfortable, the asshole who wouldn't hug.'"
02/01/2012 page 131
45.0% "It somehow never occurred to me before that my near-constant series of intense, dopey infatuations (2000-2010), one after the other, might in itself have been a Symptom - or at least a Sign."
02/02/2012 page 215
75.0% "Rendering the noise of the ECT machine in The Bell Jar as 'weeeeee!' instead of 'whee-ee-ee!' makes a great deal of difference somehow, Mr. Zeman."
02/02/2012 page 223
77.0% "I didn't realise ECT caused anterograde amnesia, too. No wonder poor Virginia spends the whole first half of The Snake Pit a spacecase."