Marla's Reviews > Hard Eight

5192827
Dec 20, 11

bookshelves: kindle-library
Read in December, 2011

I finished this one at about 2:30 in the morning, it's all the previous books fault. I wanted to see if Stephanie paid up on her end of the deal with Ranger, but she doesn't, at the beginning anyways. I should have stopped there, but the potential Ranger goodness sucked me in. And I wasn't disappointed. =D I don't think there's going to be any long term Stephanie-Ranger cause the books seem to always bring her back to boring Morelli, but I'll take what I can get. Ranger's always lurking around with his awesomeness. =)

Lots of good stuff in this book, I enjoyed Stephanie and her cousin Vinnie teaming up to pick up FTAs, they haven't caught one yet, but they are pretty hilarious with Vinnie likely to shoot up places(which might have been a different book, but, again, blurry lines between books for me =) and Stephanie hanging out car windows to shoot at men in bunny costumes.

Speaking of, her mom running over said man in bunny costume, was both funny and terrible, but mostly funny cause this is fiction after all. =)

(view spoiler)

My book reading is going to slow down a tad now, and not just because of Christmas approaching. The first in-betweeen book was not returned to my friend so I'm hoping the library has it before I can dive back into the other ones I do have.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Eight.