Jana 's Reviews > Undeadly

Undeadly by Michele Vail

Dec 20, 2011

Read from August 15 to 19, 2012

This book had a lot of stuff going on. There's 'zombies', gods, reapers, necromancers, boarding school and so much more that I never found myself bored. And didn't I just say in one of my latest reviews that I wanted to read more about YA books set in boarding school? MY ANSWER IS THIS BABY RIGHT HERE. I love the way the author described the boarding school - please I wanna go there so bad!!

I agree that the main character Molly was super annoying (like my blogger friends said), and sometimes I kinda wanted to punch her face in or something, but there were times when I really enjoyed her narration. Sure, she's selfish as hell and so immature and kinda ditzy, but I think one of the main reasons that I enjoyed this book because it was so light and you couldn't take any seriously.

I loved Rath. He's one of the latest boys to be added in my 'book boyfriends' list. Hehe. Whenever we don't read about him, I found myself impatiently waiting until he's on the scene again because I didn't want to part with him. My only criticism would be that I think he should have been in the book longer and we should have been able to see and understand him more because by the end, you don't really find out much about him. I'm really hoping in the next book we get lots of Rath time ;D

There was this big twist throughout the book and I knew immediately that it was that. But it still kinda shocked me LOL.

If you're looking for a fun, light paranormal romance, then I think you should definitely read UNDEADLY. I for one can't wait for the sequel because I can't wait to be with the characters again! (Well..except for Molly, we can leave her out :P)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeadly.

08/19/2012
30.0% "I LOVE this book SO much!!!"
50.0% 1 comment
08/19/2012
86.0% "I love Rath SO much!!"
show 2 hidden updates…