Stefanie's Reviews > Bring Me Home for Christmas

Bring Me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr

Dec 20, 11

bookshelves: moms-group-bookclub
Read in December, 2011

Typical love story set in a small town. Girl goes back to try to resolve old feelings for boy, they end up together. I did like some of the comments between mother and daughter, and the cozy feel they created for the town.

Becca is nearly engaged to another man but still has feelings for her past relstionship with Denny. She plans a way to visit him and they end up back together. She also falls in love with the small town he has chosen to live in.

"the safest place for a family is underneath the umbrella of a happy marriage." when Denny is thinking about life away from his small town of Virgin River

Becca's mom talking with her about not living close by "I'm sure we'll have many holidays together in the future. I'll miss you the rest of the time, but what i want for youis much bigger than our friendship and our holidays together. It's time for you to build your own family. I can't be so selfish that I'd put restrictions on how you do that."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bring Me Home for Christmas.