Aussiescribbler Aussiescribbler's Reviews > CFNM Sugar Daddy

7193120
Oct 25, 13

bookshelves: erotica
Read from May 27 to 30, 2012

I know that Cassie Caine is a fan of Jackie Collins. I haven't ever read a Jackie Collins novel, I've only seen a couple of film adaptations, but this book is what I imagine a Jackie Collins novel would be like if she were into dominating naked men and fucking them up the arse with a strap-on. I'm not saying she isn't into those things, I really don't know enough about her. But Cassie Caine tells this story of a working class girl who gets drawn into a glamorous world of luxury, decadence and unconventional sex in a way which really made the locations and the characters come alive.

It would be all to easy for an author who writes erotica tailored to a particular kink to rest on the sex alone, but what makes Cassie Caine one of my favourite erotica writers is that she creates loveable central characters who are fun to spend time with. I might not want to be arse-fucked by one of them, but I loved to read about their joys, their jealousies, their little power trips and the romantic feelings they have for their man slaves.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read CFNM Sugar Daddy.