Lynne weir's Reviews > Existence

Existence by Abbi Glines

Aug 17, 14

bookshelves: books-from-kindle, death, series, teen-fantasy
Read from January 03 to 07, 2012

OMG!!! I can't...I mean...what a cliff hanger!!! This book is amasing and I found I really loved the main chararters. Pagan isnt a perfect character, something I wish to point out, and I often found myself getting frustrated and annoyed with her. Yet strangly I found I really liked her as she knows she is flawed and often admits it and even apoligises about it. Dank...well what can you say about death? I never thought I'd hear myself say this..or well type it but I love death. He is so sexy and mysterious and the chemistry is wow even though they dont even touch though most of the book. Leif is a sweet character and I liked him, I probably wouldnt have if he had actually been a threat to the romance of the story but he wasnt thankfully which both made me happy and sad. Happy as I was in Danks team, sad as she was using him and you dont like seeing a nice decent guy get used. I mean we all know how rare guys like that are. Miranda proved to be the wonderful light relief when you needed it and I often found myself laughing at what she said and her wonderful sweet relationship with Wyatt. I could go on and on about the characters and plot in this story, both of which are great but I shall restrain myself and simply tell whoever reads this that you MUST read this. It's as simple as that. I am now going to hunt down all the info I can find on the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Existence.

Quotes Lynne Liked

Abbi Glines
“You proved to be worthy of my devotion. Of
Death’s...love”
Abbi Glines, Existence

Abbi Glines
“You are not a body. You have a body. You are a soul.”
Abbi Glines, Existence