Paula Phillips's Reviews > Gossip Girl, Psycho Killer

Gossip Girl, Psycho Killer by Cecily von Ziegesar

1969584
Dec 19, 11

Read in December, 2011

Are you a fan of the Gossip Girl books ? Sick of your favourite characters turning into the supernatural like Little Vampire Women and Romeo and Juliet and Vampires ? Where's the good old Serial Killer novels ? Author Cecily Von Ziegesar has released Gossip Girl Pyscho Killer. I advise if you have not yet read the first book in the Gossip Girl series, then read that first before attempting this book as you will understand the storyline a bit better as it is basically the first book rewritten with killing, blood and death - and the Upper East siders, definitely are not sparing any lives as they all want to be the best. The novel starts with S aka Serena heading back home from boarding school and hoping to catch up and reunite with B aka Blair. While S has been away she has developed a habit for killing and it seems that when she arrives back in the Upper East Side, the only thing standing in her way of friendship with B is N aka Nate - he must be eliminated but of course JT aka Jeremy ends up carking it by accident and B not wanting to be upstaged by S starts her own killing spree and the wars begin. Gossip Girl Psycho Killer does follow closely to the script of the first novel and some of the TV Show, so fans of Gossip Girl won't be disappointed. This would have to be one of the best parodies I have read in a long time , I loved it to bits especially the Dexter references :P. In a way it reminded me of the movie American Psycho #3 mixed with a hint of Valentine starring David Boreanaz.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gossip Girl, Psycho Killer.