ReesesPieces's Reviews > The Golden Lily

F_50x66
Jun 15, 12

Read on June 15, 2012

description
RICHELLE MEAD, I AM ABOUT TO TURN INTO A RAGING STRIGOI.
THAT WAS SERIOUSLY THE WORST ENDING EVER. LIKE WHAT THE--I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND HOW IDIOTIC SYDNEY IS. ADRIAN IS CLEARLY MEANT TO BE WITH HER.*HEAVY, MURDEROUS BREATHING*

THIS IS WHAT I FEEL LIKE DOING TO SYDNEY:
description

Okay enough with the caps.
The only thing is, I found it annoying how Adrian kept reiterating that he was a better person because of her. Like that hasn't ever come up in YA lit before..but still. He was pretty swoon-worthy. And I don't usually fan girl for this type of thing.

In conclusion, I hate you Richelle Mead.

Just kidding. I don't know how I would survive without your books, but still. I might turn into a monster if you don't allow Adrian and Sydney to be together.

[image error]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Golden Lily.

message 1: by Norma (new)

Norma gosh now i want a shirt like tht!!!!

Parisa this is hilarious :D

Parisa still want Spike more though... ;-)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Where are Lestat, Angel, Spike, Bill, and eric from?

Parisa lindy wrote: "Where are Lestat, Angel, Spike, Bill, and eric from?"

Lestat is a vampire i several Anne Rice novels.
Angel and Spike are both from the tv-series "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Bill and Eric are from also from a tv-series called "True Blood" with is based on books by Charlaine Harris.

Angelique Ojeda Love ot! Except the Dimitri part....... you can understand why

message 7: by Alina (new)

Alina Lol, team Spike all the way! and Adrian of course... I see a pattern here.

Zainab Adrian isn't too brooding? haha love it though!

Mimi Valentine Ohmygoodness... Where do I get me one of those??? x) <3

message 10: by Cynyo (new)

Cynyo Adrian forever!! I even still mourning Richele decision to break Adrian's heart in the last vampire academy series..x(

message 11: by Alex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alex Did anyone want to stake Dimitri at the end of Bloodlines like I did?
ADRIAN FOREVER!

message 12: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Can I buy one?

Rachel Dimitri's mine!!! Hahaha, i love the t-shirt.

Rachel Cynyo wrote: "Adrian forever!! I even still mourning Richele decision to break Adrian's heart in the last vampire academy series..x("

i love Dimitri but it hurt me so much when Adrian's heart was broken.

Rachel Parisa wrote: "lindy wrote: "Where are Lestat, Angel, Spike, Bill, and eric from?"

Lestat is a vampire i several Anne Rice novels.
Angel and Spike are both from the tv-series "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Bill and ..."

Oh ya, i wasn't sure with Lestat and Spike but i know the others pretty well.

rachel ok i no you want adrian but dont you dare dis dimitri we all know he ant intrested any way BUT if sydny and adrian get to gather would you want them to have... KIDS

Sloan What does it say after team spike

message 18: by Sophia (new)

Sophia lol!!!

Sharon Luv it!

Parisa Sloan wrote: "What does it say after team spike"

"Too Billy Idol"

Ingvild Katherine Hahhahahhaha, too funny!! xD I simply love Adrian because ... there is only 1 Adrian Ivashkov.. hehe :D And besides, his comments are just PRICELESS <3

Sloan i love it in tje book when he keeps saying how bueatiful sydney is
it was great but I WANT MORE ROMANCE
i hope she writes the next 1 faster

Eugenie well now she knows how Adrian makes her feel .. but what would she do about it ? we have to wait until the 3 book is out ... but i hope i want see what happend to Rose and Dimitri hapend to Adrian and Sydney i cant wait 6 years for those 2 to be together that will kill me

message 24: by Paulia (new) - added it

Paulia the is so awesome i cant believe they kiss. i hope in the next book Sydney agree to trained her powers and at least give Adrian a chance , i dont want to see him hurting again.

Eugenie Eve wrote: "The whole thing with her powers is a bit boring I think? Maybe its just me. I'm glad shes not just some boring human and can do stuff, but I kind of liked seeing things from an outsiders POV (not f..."
i belive Sydney is more than just a Alchmeist there is something there even her blood is difrent . so maybe she is not all human ?

Jennifer i agree! as soon as i read the ending i was like 'w-what? why must you torture us richelle mead?'

Julie Maybe a witch

Amber at Fall Into Books She couldn't put them together in the second book when it's set to be a 6 book series, though. It'd be boring if that happened. I hate when characters get together too soon, then the books aren't as exciting. Then the author decides to kill off one of them to add some tension, and then I have to cry. I think they'll end up together eventually, just not yet.

Eugenie Jennifer wrote: "i agree! as soon as i read the ending i was like 'w-what? why must you torture us richelle mead?'"

i know well at least we dont have to wait too long for the 3 book ... but i belive there is something with Sydney and The ex Alchmeist Marcos . maybe he hold the key to the truth about who she is

Eugenie Eve wrote: "Eugenie wrote: "Eve wrote: "The whole thing with her powers is a bit boring I think? Maybe its just me. I'm glad shes not just some boring human and can do stuff, but I kind of liked seeing things ..."

she has all the four elements on her blood she is more than a witch and i belive she has spirit to .

Eugenie Amber wrote: "She couldn't put them together in the second book when it's set to be a 6 book series, though. It'd be boring if that happened. I hate when characters get together too soon, then the books aren't a..."

yeah but that reminds me of vampire academy Rose and Dimitri and even if they are together they will have to fight for each other to be together . if the Alchmeist find out she is dead so i hope Richelle give us a difrent storry this time. the plot of bloodline reminds o0f vampire academy . golden lily took a diffrent road and i hope Richelle will continue this way

rachel Ingvild Katherine wrote: "Hahhahahhaha, too funny!! xD I simply love Adrian because ... there is only 1 Adrian Ivashkov.. hehe :D And besides, his comments are just PRICELESS <3"

You got that right!

rachel prettygalrox wrote: "mmmh....am not sure i wnt 2 read it :|"

Read it!!!!

rachel well did you like Bloodlines???

Amber at Fall Into Books I love Adrian too. However, it would have been completely out of character for Sydney to just be like "Oh, let me go against all that I've been taught because I feel something." She's going to have to work up to it. I want them together, but I also wouldn't have been happy if she'd gone against who she was and ended up with him in this one. I would have felt like I'd been sold short in the character development department. I think they'll end up together eventually. I can't imagine Mead introducing him the way she did if she didn't intend for them to get together in the end.

Lizbeth I loooooooooveeee adrian!!! he is just too perfect! but i have a question about the cover! i know one of the girls on it its Sydney but who is the other girl?????

Eugenie Lizbeth wrote: "I loooooooooveeee adrian!!! he is just too perfect! but i have a question about the cover! i know one of the girls on it its Sydney but who is the other girl?????"

Jill

Jessica I need a shirt like that!!! Cool vidos and animations! LOL!

message 39: by Spellingwitch (new)

Spellingwitch OMG that shirt :))) I was Team Louis. Also - Team Loki :)

Sloan I think that in the books they should like want to be together so that will tell us that at the end there going to end up together but I don't want them to fall in love to easily

message 41: by Cynyo (new)

Cynyo Rachel wrote: "Cynyo wrote: "Adrian forever!! I even still mourning Richele decision to break Adrian's heart in the last vampire academy series..x("

i love Dimitri but it hurt me so much when Adrian's heart was ..."

And i cannot believe how cruel this world to Adrian. Oh my God!! How could Richelle break his heart..twice!!

Eugenie Sloan wrote: "I think that in the books they should like want to be together so that will tell us that at the end there going to end up together but I don't want them to fall in love to easily"

to late for that Adrian is already in love so much so that even Jill is overcome by his feeling . Jill just stares at Sydney and gives her compliments .

rachel Eve wrote: "Eugenie wrote: "Sloan wrote: "I think that in the books they should like want to be together so that will tell us that at the end there going to end up together but I don't want them to fall in lov..."
Thats what i was thinking and Sydney was so clueless

Eugenie Eve wrote: "Eugenie wrote: "Sloan wrote: "I think that in the books they should like want to be together so that will tell us that at the end there going to end up together but I don't want them to fall in lov..."

yep and it makes Jill looks like lesbian hahahahha

Sloan Yeah the whole Jill worship thing is kinda creepy

Andrea Cynyo wrote: "Adrian forever!! I even still mourning Richele decision to break Adrian's heart in the last vampire academy series..x("

I know! I always wanted Rose to choose him. ):

Joanna Adrian got his heart broke AGAIN!

Joanna Hopefully it would stay like that.

Eugenie Joanna wrote: "Adrian got his heart broke AGAIN!"
i don't think so . she did kiss him back and she das love him . in Bloodline i belive we will see Adrian and Sydney as we saw in Vampire Academy Rose and Dimitri

Eugenie Eugenie wrote: "Joanna wrote: "Adrian got his heart broke AGAIN!"

in Vampire Academy book 1 Rose meet Dimitri spent time together
in Bloodline SYdney meet Adrian and they spent time together
in Frostbite Rose was trying to give a chance to Mason even what she feelt for Dimitri was strong but wrong
in Golden Lily Sydney went out with Braydon but always spending time with Adrian helping him out and feeling for him what she could not feel for Braydon

« previous 1