Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > The Thrill of the Chase

The Thrill of the Chase by Lynda Chance

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY
Ashley, Julie, and Monica are roommates and best friends. Each roommate meets a guy that is strongly attracted to them and is in hot pursuit of them. Each story details each characters pursuit and the super Alpha males who catch them.

THOUGHTS

Juvenile, aggressive, obsessive, and controlling is what came to mind reading this book, but I can’t help it, I loved it. Lynda Chance’s books with overly aggressive and obsessive Alpha males are a guilty pleasure I can proudly admit to loving, as well as a fantasy to look forward to with each book.

Ryan and Ashley’s story was a good way to start the book. Ryan has been constantly pursing Ashley; however, with her resisting his pursuit, it has been driving him crazy as she is holding back. As Ryan is unable to resist her he takes matters into his own hands.

Julie and Gibson’s story was interesting. Julie was younger and Gibson was older and he has a very hard time staying away because she is Ashley’s cousin. However, the moment Gibson got his chance to pursue Julie he took it regardless of what anyone thought.

Monica and Kyle’s story was sexy. With a hot firefighter, an old childhood crush, and sexy text messages, this was another fun story to read. I think the epilogue was cute and I enjoyed it. The story definitely lived up to the title.

To the Lynda Chance fans

Romance Novel Junkies
Website: http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com
FB: www.facebook.com/Romance.Novel.Junkies

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Thrill of the Chase.