Kira's Reviews > Cape Storm

Cape Storm by Rachel Caine

6192480
Feb 02, 12

Read from January 29 to February 02, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I really love this series but I feel like this book is Ill Wind all over again. Bad Bob and the demon mark are back and that's supposed to be over and done with. I also got tired of Jo in this novel. I'm convinced she should be killed since the majority of the problems are caused by her.

For the first time, I hated David. Jo attempted to kill a shipload of ppl yet he was pissed at Lewis for hitting the kill switch. So many must die for Jo to live? No, Jo needs to die so everyone can live. She's not even immortal so she's going to die one day regardless. And since she can't ever sit down and listen, I expect her to die before her 40th bday. David actually considered wiping out humanity just for her though. He's the one who said the New Djinn needed to be closer to humanity and then he all of a sudden wants to kill everyone? He's pretty much just like Ashan in my opinion.

If Bad Bob was a demon, I don't understand how he died. I thought u had to kill a demon with another demon. Was he even a demons? I was puzzled by this for awhile but I just let it go.

Jo and David lost their powers at the end which is another repeat plot. I hope this issue is fixed quickly in the beginning of Total Eclipse because i don't want to read the same thing twice.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cape Storm.