Yani's Reviews > Biting Cold

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

Aug 14, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from August 09 to 14, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Cold.

08/09/2012 "About to sink my teeth on Ethan and Merit!! Finally!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carla Are you still in the beginning?

Yani I'm at 42% right now, I've been skimming paragraphs :/
I mean they got a second chance, an impossible second chance and they are not doing anything with it! For the beginning of their relationship I could deal, but not so much right now.

Lise *friends don't flag* Hmmm... I read the first book and really liked it, have the 2nd-4th lined up but from the reviews, I may have to ditch this series :(

Yani Oh no!! Don't ditch! There are very good books in it, up until #5.
It's a great series, but this book in particular is a bit repetitive in the dynamic of their relationship, and after something pretty big happened last book I was expecting some changes.

message 5: by Carla (last edited Aug 10, 2012 11:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carla Yeah that's what I thought. I was like "oh no, this again?" But at least the outcome and how she dealt with that was different, but I know what you mean.
I still don't undertand why they didn't slept together in the beginning. I mean, seriously? After 2 months apart, him rising from the ashes and they just decide to wait for a better moment because there were another important things to deal with? Nah they have to leave in the present, nobody knows what's going to happen tomorow. And if one of them die?

Lise *friends don't flag* Yani, I won't ditch. I am half way through book 2!

Yani Yes Carla sieze the day I say! And forget the world for a while, I mean it's Ethan!!
Glad you are still in it Lise! It's a great series and Merit kicks ass.

Yani Slow start, but it picked up in the second half.
❤ Ethan ❤ stubborn vamp. I'm looking forward to the new era of Cadogan.

Carla It's going to be so much better now without all that GP crap... Now I wanna what Merit is going to do about her position in RG now that Cadogan is not affliante with the GP anymore... what about Ethan? this is going to get bad i can already tell.

message 10: by Yani (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yani Oh YES! I'm excited again about the series!