archdandy's Reviews > Forever

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Apr 23, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, wild-and-furry
Read from April 20 to 23, 2012

This book was the perfect ending to the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy. It was packed with action and kept me wanting to come back and find out what happened the whole way through. The one thing that I kind of wished had been addressed was what happened with Isabel and Cole. I mean it was kind of addressed but not really and I would have liked the author to go in to more detail with that, not like a crap load more detail just perhaps another chapter with it. I really love Sam's and Grace's relationship through these books because its so refreshing to see a healthy mutually respectful relationship portrayed in YA books. The authors note at the end commenting on this was really great as well. The ending was very adreneline inducing and I actually teared up a bit but then again I tear up about anything remotely sad, as long as said tear inducing scene is convincing and done properly that is. I'm sad that this series is over but I'm also glad it wasn't dragged out. I can't wait to read her new book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever.

04/20/2012 page 154