Katie's Reviews > Breathe

Breathe by Abbi Glines

Dec 20, 11

Read on December 19, 2011

Outstanding! I just finished Breathe by Abbi Glines as you can tell. This book was so good that now I'm reading another book by Abbi Glines called The Vincent Boys. But... we are here to talk about Breathe.

In the beginning, Sadie needs to support her pregnant mother by getting a job. She goes to the job her mother had before she was pregnant and found out it is the home of the famous rock star, Jax. Even though to keep her job she must not drool over Jax she still can't keep her eyes off him. While Sadie is struggling with the new job Marcus, the waitor and soon to be at college, helps her out. Marcus falls in love with Sadie... but so does Jax. Jax tries to ignore the attraction he feels for Sadie but he gives in when Marcus kisses her. Everything seems perfect when Sadie and Jax start dating untill the news spreads and Sadie is in the headlines. So Jax feels as if this is all his fault so he punishes her and himself by breaking up with her.Even though Jax fell in love with Sadie when he first saw her he just realizes he can't breathe without her.

Now I'm not going to say anymore because I spoiled most of it already. If you want to find out more READ THIS BOOK NOW! (sorry to be demanding) I love this book and I am excited to read about Marcus and his love life in Because of Low. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathe.

81.0% "I just got to the part where they broke up. :("