Brenda Knight's Reviews > Without Regret

Without Regret by R.L. Mathewson

Dec 19, 11

Read in December, 2011

This author has done it again. I just love each book I've read from her. Her characters are so well written and relatable you get wrapped up in their stories. I was already acquainted with Chris, the main character in this book. He was introduced in "Tall, Dark & Lonely". (Another great read.) In this book, Chris' story is told. And what a story it is! Chris' mate, Isabella (Munchkin), is not at all what he expected. Isabella is a force to be reckoned with in her own right. I love her spirit and spunk. It was great to connect with the whole extended family again. After reading "Tall, Dark & Lonely" it was wonderful to see how each family member progressed with Chris.
I can't say too much more without spoiling a plot point, so I'll end here. I highly recommend this book. If you like paranormal romance with high action, you will love it.
(I didn't get this posted immediately, but I read this book in about 2 days. It only took that long because I was really busy and couldn't read as much (or as fast) as I normally do.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Without Regret.