Donna (BLHmistress)'s Reviews > Earth Angel

Earth Angel by E. Van Lowe

Dec 19, 11

Read in December, 2011

A few months ago, I read the first book in this series, Boyfriend from Hell and I loved it, so when I found out Earth Angel was coming out I had to sign up. Sometimes sequels though good are not as good as the first book. But this one was even better than the first if it was possible.

We pick up where we left off in the first one, Megan coming to terms with all the events that happened in the first book, battling Satan, falling in love with her Angel, Guy and making a new best friend. Besides nightmares that have been plaguing her, life is good. Until all Hell breaks loose, literally over a certain item she now has and has kept hidden since her battle with Satan.

What I loved about the first book and continues in this book is that I could honestly relate to Megan, even though I haven't seen my teen years in what 20 plus years, I still felt I could relate to everything Megan was dealing with. It brought back memories of some of my not so great times as well as the good times. I have to thank the author for making it so believable for me I could feel this way.

So not only does she have to deal with normal teen issues she has to battle evil again to save the angel that she loves. This book is a fantastic fast read and I urge you if you haven't read the first book then you should. If you have and liked it as much as I did, then you have to read the sequel its even better than the first.

The only thing I didn't like is I have to wait a whole year to find out what happens next, Heaven Sent is scheduled to be released in December 2012.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Earth Angel.