Holly's Reviews > For a Few Demons More

For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison

F_50x66
Dec 19, 11

Read on December 17, 2011

The artifact that was retrieved from Nick cant stay hidden forever and is making itself known through David. A string of werewolf women are coming up dead and its none other than Glenn an FIB agent who sees them as suspicious deaths where it seems the I.S. is trying to cover them up. Of course Rachel is called in and she is the only one that knows about the artifact for sure, but so many others are speculating and its leading to violence and tension among inderlanders. Rachel and Kisten are still seeing each other and going great, despite his blood lust he can seem to control and Ivy with her jealous and wanting of Rachel. When a demon shows up at the church unsommoned we are introduced to a couple new creepy demons and a whole new set of troubles. The church must now be resanctified leading her to taking an unwanted but high paying job from Trent. Al the demon shows back up and wreaks havoc when there is already plenty going on with the werewolves. Poor David is brought in more and not in any positive ways for himself. Ivy's exgirlfriend is there causing tension with Rachel and confusing things even more. Trent is about to get married but Rachel decides to finally introduce him to Ceri, the ex demon familiar of Al's who also happens to be an elf. The end of this one was heart wrenching and sadly made me cry, guess I got a little too invested in the characters and Rachel finally having found some happiness. Hopefully the next book helps her out a little bit, but Im thinking she will screw herself over again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read For a Few Demons More.