JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko's Reviews > Requiem

Requiem by Jamie McGuire

Dec 19, 2011

bookshelves: angels-sigh, awwww-romance-is-bliss, books-everyone-should-read, crushing-on-him, read-in-2011, favorite-author
Recommended to JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) by: Buddy Read with Jennifer and Tee
Read from December 16 to 21, 2011 — I own a copy

What an awesome read. Jamie McGuire continues to impress me with her talent. She is a very gifted author. I am absolutely convinced she can write anything and it would be amazing. I have now read a contemporary romance and two paranormal romances by her. She shifts between the two different genres with ease and grace. I recently found out from visiting her website that she plans to write a book about Zombies. There truly isn’t anything Jamie McGuire can’t do. She is phenomenal and now one of my favorite authors.

I enjoyed everything about this book. This book is packed full of everything any reader could want. It has a beautifully written romance and on the edge of your seat action and suspense.

What I enjoyed most besides the romantic aspect of the book is the tight knit family. The Ryel’s are a family anyone would be proud to be a part of. They would go to the ends of the earth for one another literally. It is sweet and enduring. When I finished I found myself in a bit of mourning. I didn’t want to give up being with this family and rich storyline.

This truly is stellar book and phenomenal series. I am dying to know what happens in book three. I recently spoke to the author and she is half way through with completing Eden. I will be on pins and needles while I wait for it to be released.

A huge thank you goes out to my good friend Jennifer for buddy reading this with me. It has been a fun ride and I am happy we were able to share it together.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Requiem.

12/19/2011 "It doesn't help to try and stay up and read when sleeping is such a huge part of this book."

Jenn okay I LOVE this book. I'm almost done with it. I can't wait to see what happens at the end. I'll be eagerly waiting to read the conclusion!! :o)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Oh girl!!! Just wait!!!!! It is really good. We will have to talk after you finish it. I love this book as well. I think the author has written a stellar line up of characters. I hated finishing the book knowing I would have to say goodbye to them for now.