Taymara Jagmohan's Reviews > A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"

A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson

Dec 19, 11

Read on December 19, 2011

Oh my goodness!
This is by far the most inspirational book i have ever read.
There are times...wait..not times...for my entire life, i haven't understood myself. This book has borrowed my intelligence, and just give me one reason to add more to it.
LOVE. I never had that totally in my life. It was all affection from family. Love is undefined, but this woman defined it for me. She taught me to be a little more than just Taymara, the fake mentor to myself.
I now am ready to battle with myself, and the love i found surfacing in my soul is only mine.
Thank you so very much, and im currently 43% through. This is all, and i hope i see more meaningful thoughts and reasons to start afresh.
Im going to follow precisely through my life with a purpose of happiness, faith, forgiveness and true love.
Bless me in such a difficult trail; yet possible.
Taymara.

Im done! Wow. I didn't know that love was my answer. My ego...well im going to still have some of that, but i'll reduce it a little.
IM just ineffable, so don't expect other adjectives. Paragon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Return to Love.

Quotes Taymara Liked

Marianne Williamson
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"