Patty's Reviews > Call Me Irresistible

Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

1020899
Dec 18, 11

bookshelves: 2011, family, fiction, friendship, contemporary-romance, romance, texas, women-writers, humor
Read from December 17 to 18, 2011

Meg and Ted were never supposed to be together. Ted was supposed to marry Meg's best friend. Lucy, but thanks to Meg, that was not going to happen. So why would Ted even want to see Meg? Fortunately, this story is in the hands of a master, Susan Elizabeth Phillips and she has destined this couple to be in love. So even though I knew where we were going, the ride was wonderful. Phillips knows how to write a fun, funny romance that seems improbable, but will become, for this reader, irresistible.

I fell into this story and enjoyed every minute. Wynette, Texas was a crazy place to visit; it is full of characters. Meg and Ted are interesting people - well worth meeting. All in all, I had a lot of fun.

Not to give away the tale, but a character in this book, refers in his own way to Meg as a handful. Feisty, annoying heroines are Phillips' specialty. Part of the fun, is that many feisty women inhabit this book. If you are a Phillips reader, you are in for a treat.

I recommend this romance to anyone who believes in true love; those who expect some humor with their love stories and to those romance readers who have managed not to encounter Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Don't wait any longer, these books are well worth reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Call Me Irresistible.