Heather's Reviews > Dark Elves: Taken

Dark Elves by Jet Mykles

Sep 03, 08

bookshelves: erotica, paranormal-romance, jet-mykles
Recommended for: all the ladies on goodreads who like this stuff- you know who you are!
Read in June, 2008

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! It is so different from other books in this genre. There are 2 stories: Taken and Mastered, each with different main characters, although the characters intertwine in both stories.

This book is about a race of elves called raedjour- they were male creatures created by a goddess named Rhea as pleasure consorts. Once the goddess had to leave this world, they had no women to share their pleasure with so they starting capturing women travelers and turning them into raedjour to satisfy their urges.

Great concept, great love stories, so much fun to read! Now I am going to read all of Jet Mykles books!

I think I need a drink! ;-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Elves.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julie (jjmachshev) MWAH HA HAH!! Now you are hooked...just like us!
JJ

Daisiemae Yea!!!! I love this series!!! I am so glad you do too:)

Heather You guys totally hooked me!! Now Im an addict... they must have meetings for these kinds of things ;-)

Rhapsody So I got curious and read it even though I usually don't like erotica. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Mahlet ok...just discovered www.jetmykles.com...Heather have you SEEN the 32 images she has there for this book?!?!? Having recently read this, it was extremely cool to see, and WOW is it hot! it's like an erotic picture book - she has 32 images, from start to finish, for Taken alone! Please pay SPECIAL attention picture 19, "Teasing Diana." This contraption/set-up was the hardest for me to envision in the book, so it was neat to see what it really looked like. Enjoy! oh, and not only are there pics, Mykles pretty much tells the story - kinda of like a shorten version with a few paragraphs following each photo...okay...i am REALLY going to bed now - ay, yi yi

Heather I LOVE her website! Its soooo amazing! Isn't the art for the books just wonderful! It really helps to put an actual face with the name so to speak ;) Im gonna go look at picture 19 again so that I dont miss out on something good. lol!

night! ;D