Trix's Reviews > When Angels Fall

When Angels Fall by Z.A. Maxfield

Dec 18, 2011

bookshelves: coming-out, fantasy, gay-for-you, mm-novels, suspense, angels, free-read
Read on December 18, 2011 , read count: 1

This was amazing!

Kip was a sweet young boy, brave, funny and charming on first meeting Crash. Then an emotional teenager exploring his sexuality and discovering that his most secret fantasy came true despite his fears of it ruining his friendship. And finally, the last part of their journey, trusting and loving Crash.

It was so beautifully written. I only now understand the significance of Crash's real name. And it matches his existence so perfectly and his feelings for Kip.

Very touching story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Angels Fall.

message 1: by Manipi (new)

Manipi L I Didnt get the ending. The airplane crashed, right? And Kip realized who chrash was? Do they get to be together sfter the death?

Trix Manipi wrote: "I Didnt get the ending. The airplane crashed, right? And Kip realized who chrash was? Do they get to be together sfter the death?"

Yes, I believe Kip realised who Crash really was. (view spoiler) At least, that is how I chose to interpret the ending.

message 3: by Manipi (new)

Manipi L Ok. Sound so romantic. That is how i wanted to interpret it but didnt get if it was right. So amazing.

message 4: by Manipi (new)

Manipi L What is the significance of crashes real name

Trix Manipi wrote: "What is the significance of crashes real name"

(view spoiler)