Kelly's Reviews > The Sexorcist

251943
Dec 18, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, read-in-2011, physical-books
Read on December 18, 2011

It's been a while since I've read the other Karmic Consultant books and I'm kicking myself now because I have so damn much fun reading these books it should be against the law. Vivi Andrews writes characters that make me smile. They make me flail. They make me tear up a little when bad things happen. Not that I'm admitting to crying. I swear, I wasn't. If I was on Twitter right now I'd hashtag this with #KellyDoesntCryOften. True story. So, if I were to say that this book made me a little watery eyed you'll just have to take that as a compliment of the highest order.

Rodriguez cracked me up. After his experiences with wealthy women who wanted to get him into bed just so they could say they had bagged him, he was decidedly leery of Brittany. He's sure she's a nut job. She can't keep her eyes off him. He tries to stay away from her, circumstances force them into close association. I love watching a strong guy fall. It's so cute.

It was fun watching Brittany come into her own. She took her enthusiasm for life and made it work for her. She was incredibly, unreasonably, undeniably attracted to Rodriguez and while part of her didn't know what to do about it, there was another part that jumped in with both feet. I like a girl who grabs life by the horns and doesn't let anything slow her down.

Fun, fast-paced and sexy enough to warrant the awesome title, I just love all the characters that populate Karmic Consultants. Yay! for wacky shenanigans in the supernatural world!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sexorcist.