Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan*'s Reviews > Nightshade

Dec 19, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, favorite-2011
Read from December 18 to 19, 2011

Great story.
Full of question and mystery.
Calla is indeed an amazing character. She's sweet yet strong and patient.
The love story between her, Shay and Ren is kinda heartbreaking because both of the guys left the tempting temptation in her world.

She confused in choosing between her pack, responsibility and her love, her life, her freedom that she always dreaming of.

The ending is so so so CLIFFHANGER! *palm twitching*

Still, this is a great story! I love it and I enjoy reading it.
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nightshade.

Cherry How do you like it so far?

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* like it? oh, I LOVE IT!
This book is awesome and I can't wait to read the second book. What bout you?

Cherry I really like it! The second book's awesome too! Which one do you like better? Ren or Shay? (Ooh, hard question! :D)

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* I like er... Ren is a bad boy, totaly my taste but Shay is sweet and awesome too! Argh... which one do you like? Let me guess. Shay, right? ^^

message 5: by Cherry (last edited Dec 19, 2011 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cherry Nope. I like Ren all the way. :D
Shay's a little possessive, I think. Especially in the second book. I still like him, though. He's still really sweet.
So you like Ren?

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* Hahah! That's so hard to answer. I need to read the second book first. But... argh!
Ren is sexy and Shay... I dont know. He's funny. So you suggest me to like Ren better??

Cherry No! Of course not! *Smiles evilly* Shay certainly is funny, and Ren certainly is sexy... :D
I don't know why, but I just love the "bad boy" in books! :D

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* Me too! I love the bad boy too! Can you suggest me any great book with great bad boy character, except beautiful disaster, hush hush and the books that i already read.

Cherry Sure! Just give me a sec to search for them... :)

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* OKAY!!! Wait, the guy in Thoughtless is my favourite. HAHAHA. I mean, he is so BAD! But the story is sad. I keep crying crying and crying. I hate sad story. That's why I dont want to read Effortless, its sequel. I afraid Keira will hurt Kellan again. (Silly me, right?)

message 11: by Cherry (last edited Dec 19, 2011 01:34PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cherry Ok, I have (That I've read) Firelight (People say it's similar to Nightshade), City of Bones (I didn't really like the name, but it's a really good book.), Vampire Academy, Perfect Chemistry, The Dark Divine. Those are all I could think of at the moment. I'm sorry if some of them aren't good, but don't blame me! Oh, and some of these may not be bad bad boys. Also, Angel, but the second book is better than the first I think.
So I haven't read Beautiful Disaster, is it a good book?

Cherry Lucy wrote: "OKAY!!! Wait, the guy in Thoughtless is my favourite. HAHAHA. I mean, he is so BAD! But the story is sad. I keep crying crying and crying. I hate sad story. That's why I dont want to read Effortles..."

Thoughtless??? I haven't read that. Is it good? I'm looking for new books to read! :)

Cherry (G2g! :) ))

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* You havent read Thoughtless?? Beautiful Disaster too?? OMG. If you're infront of me now, Im going to shake your body like crazy!! Those two book is awesome. Let me give you a link.

Best Bad Boy!

Cherry *Looks scared* Haha! Thank you! Oh, bad-boys galore! :D

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* hahaha. You should read beautiful disaster and thoughtless. You sure will like it. I love those two book very much.

Cherry I will, thanks! :D
I'll add them to my wishlist now!