Kat's Reviews > Trapped

Feb 08, 12

Recommended to Kat by: goodreads
Recommended for: horror fans
Read from January 29 to February 08, 2012 , read count: 1

I enjoyed this one. First book I've read by Kilborn, his work has been highly recommended by people here on GoodReads so I had to give him a shot.

I found the book hard to put down and when I did I was upset with myself for doing so because I had to get back into it.

There were two things that I didn't like about this book. 1) the cannibals run around with knives, forks and one even a salt shaker. That just seemed silly to me. Should have just gone with knives. 2) the baby. It just seemed so unlikely the baby would be quiet all that time and not hurt in any of the fights. Just didn't seem like someone would be capable of everything with a baby strapped onto them.

FYI, in the Amazon.com Kindle version I read...the uncut version of this book starts at 55%. I'd like to read it to compare at some point, but I don't think I could reread the book right after reading it.

Official review @ Shivers of Horror

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trapped.

01/29/2012
1.0% "starting"
01/31/2012
10.0% "really enjoying this so far"
01/31/2012 page 72
22.0% "Don't know why the % is so wrong for the page #...perhaps the kindle version I have has the uncut version at the end I've heard about"
02/07/2012 page 261
81.0% "must finish this today! Its a much better read if you don't put it down LOL"
show 5 hidden updates…