Krystal's Reviews > Sisterhood Everlasting

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

Mar 24, 12

Broke my heart and mended it back together again. By the end my tears of anger at Brashares and my tears of unbearable sadness at the storyline were turned into happy ones. Not what I expected as the conclusion to a much beloved series, but I respect the author for following the story she had to tell of our four leading ladies. They may have been immature and very foolish in many parts but I feel that was necessary, given that a. they're not that "grown up" yet and b. life changes that are as drastic as the twist in this story can bring out the best and worst in anyone. For the series beginning in the YA genre, I am thrilled with the conclusion into adulthood and as a 28 year old woman who just recently finished them all, I am thrilled to have these friends today as adulthood can be a lonely place too. I hope to someday share this series with my future daughter because it teaches us what real friendship should be and not to settle for anything less.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sisterhood Everlasting.