Rebecca Trujillo Batty's Reviews > Sisterchicks Go Brit!

Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn

Jul 03, 08

Read in June, 2008

One of my favorite quotes of this book: "It was time to stop and smell the history of this place." Whether on a trip to a close or far away place, we all should take the time to know where we are at, in every way!

The greatest thing we can offer ourselves: "It is the gift of giving herself permission to take risks." What risks are there for each of us to take and grow from? What have we gained from our past risks taken? What regrets for risks not taken?

We all have dreams and wishes that need fulfilling..."It seems that when a wish comes true, it's sweet and satisfying. And when it's over, that's it. But a dream is something that starts in the part of your heart where your passons lie. It doesn't go away." What are your greatest dreams and wishes, what are we all waiting for? "This Sisterchick of ours has a wish that needs fulfilling, and for better or worse, I would say you and I are her fairy godmothers."

A recurring theme throughout these great books and hopefully in each of our lives: "what I found myself believing was that God, my heavenly Father and Lord, had His hand on my life. He had a few wishes yet to come true for me."

Definition of a "sisterchicks trip": "Like a girlfriends' getaway or a best friends' adventure." I'm overdue for another one of these...when and where, Jo?! hee hee

GRAB YOUR SISTERCHICK AND GET GOING....next?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sisterchicks Go Brit!.