Kathy's Reviews > Blood Hunt

Blood Hunt by Shannon K. Butcher

Dec 29, 11

Read from December 26 to 29, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Again this series just keeps getting better and better. So I wonder if Jason and Andreas (not sure on spelling)...the leader for the Slayers...I wonder if Jason and his sister will get together, though I don't see how that will save him, but he seemed to like her and Carmen and Andreas??? What's up with them? And then there's Torr and Grace...ugh!!...what's to become of them. And Maura was only mentioned this time around. And Sybil and Cain...where is she going to go and how will she be safe? And let's not forget Tori the poor girl and Jackie too...so many people hurting...I just hope that the series continues so that I can find out what will happen, maybe Nichols and Morgan will have a story of their own. At least Jackie and Iain get together in the next book YAY!!! And let's also not forget Hope is from another planet? realm? Will they find more like her? Let's hope so. They one thing that keeps bugging me is the thing with Torr and Grace and then Jason and that dude's sister...are they going to be able to help the guys in some way or another cause that is just wrong to go in that direction and then they won't be able to help.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Hunt.

12/29/2011 page 400