Michele ~ la Smoocherina's Reviews > Rock Chick

Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley

Loved this book! Laughed so freaking hard. I loved crazy Tex, Ally making Rock Chick business cards, Tod thinking that shooting is how they say good morning in Texas, Chowleena ghe chow and all of Indy's crazy antics. I want to read about the other Uber- Alphas introduced in this book. This book was just funny, hilarious hijinks from start to finish.

what I think Indy looks like- NSFW
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Chick.

Quotes Michele ~ la Smoocherina Liked

Kristen Ashley
“I haven’t been avoiding you,”

“You’re lying. The last time we were both at dinner, you got up in the middle of Mom’s fajita presentation and said you forgot to feed your cat.”

Uh-oh.

“So?”

“You don’t have a cat.”

Kristen Ashley
“So, now you’re getting shot at, you’re gonna leave me?”
“Girlie, I’m from Texas. We shoot at each other to say good morning.”

Kristen Ashley
“They’re on Lee and Indy Sex Watch.”
“Come again?”
“They want to know when we’ve done it.”
Silence. I went on.
“If we don’t do it soon, they might force us to at gunpoint.”
“Christ.”
“I know. No pressure though. I told them we’re taking is slow.”
“You have to report in?”
“I kind of feel obliged.”
“How’s that?”
I didn’t want to tell him I’d recruited them both for Lee Maneuvres in the past, so I said, “Never mind.”
“If something doesn’t happen soon, it’s gonna be bad. I can’t keep focussed, all I can think of is what’s on your Victoria’s Secret credit statement.
“You need to keep focused,” I told him, “bad guys are after me.”
“Tell me about it.”
tags: indy, lee

Kristen Ashley
“Maybe we should have this conversation in an alternate universe where Alternate Indy gives a shit what Alternate Lee wants her to wear.”
tags: indy

Kristen Ashley
“Jesus," he buried his face in my neck. "There's nothin' better in the world than hearing you say my name when I'm inside you." He slid in deeper, filling me. "I've been waiting years to be right here.”
tags: lee

Kristen Ashley
“Liar. You've loved me since I held your hand at your mother's memorial service when you were five years old.”

Kristen Ashley
“My life was over, finished, and I’d never seen Pearl Jam play live”
Kristen Ashley, Rock Chick

Sheryl WOO HOO!!!! Sooooooo glad you liked it Michele!

Michele ~ la Smoocherina Sheryl wrote: "WOO HOO!!!! Sooooooo glad you liked it Michele!"
I loved it. I laughed so damnd hard! OMG! There are mixed reviews for book 2, but I'm going to read it.

Tami Looking forward to reading this series!