Kristin (Kritters Ramblings)'s Reviews > All In Good Time: When to Save, Stock Up, and Schedule Everything for Your Home

All In Good Time by Tara Kuczykowski

Dec 26, 11

bookshelves: kritter-reviewed-2012, books-i-own
Read in December, 2011 — I own a copy

What a great reference book for those who own a home and need a few more ways to save money around the house and even beyond the home. Going room by room was a perfect set up to allow for ease of reading and quick reference back when you are wanting to hunt down a particular tip. As a blogger, I loved that these women used their experiences online to help fill out the book with others opinions and suggestions.

The one part that I may have glossed over were the parts about children - the chores in the home, the ways to save money in regards to toys, clothes and so on. As me and the boy count our pup as the only child in the house, these great tips didn't quite hit close to home for us. But for those who have children in their home, this book would be perfect to keep on the shelf for pointers.

This will be a book that I keep around for inspiration on saving money in many different creative ways. I will also gift this book to others as a great housewarming gift, especially for those friends who may have kiddies running around their homes!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All In Good Time.