Karla (Reads and Thoughts)'s Reviews > Love? Maybe

Love? Maybe by Heather Hepler

Mar 11, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads
Read in March, 2012

"Valentine’s Day is just a capitalist scam, designed to make people currently in a relationship spend unnecessary money in a fruitless attempt to ensure undying love and devotion. For those of us not in a relationship, Valentine’s Day is simply added pressure to identify ourselves within the context of a romantic relationship, whipping us into a frenzy that only the presence of our soul mates can relieve."

This should be perfect for Valentines Day, but sadly Valentines day already passed when I got a copy of this.

Its a funny and cute story. And I must admit that I trully envy Piper's work here. Well, working on a chocolate shop? Making truffles and other sweets? Isn't that a heavenly delight? :) An easy read for those who wants something to read that would make them smile and make their heartstrings tingle. ;)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love? Maybe.

Quotes Karla (Reads and Thoughts) Liked

Heather Hepler
“White lies are in chapter two of the bestfriend handbook. They are to be used sparingly and only under extreme circumstances. I'm pretty sure finding out your boyfriend of more than a year is a total jerk qualifies.”
Heather Hepler, Love? Maybe