SOS Aloha's Reviews > Death on a High Floor: A Legal Thriller

Death on a High Floor by Charles  Rosenberg

Dec 15, 11

I was curious to read DEATH ON A HIGH FLOOR given the author's experience as an LA attorney, script consultant to television series, and legal commentary for E! Television. Rosenberg delivers an entertaining legal thriller that stepped out of the cookie cutter mold - the protagonist, Robert Tarza, is an older lawyer and prime suspect. He is aided by a younger female associate, Jenna James. Their engage in witty banter that is perfect for platonic partners.

DEATH ON A HIGH FLOOR takes the reader on a wild ride up to the actual (and proverbial) high floor. Along the way, we see the polish of the law firm, the grit of the street life, with plot twists and suspenseful moments in between these two worlds. Although the story may be fanciful at times, the imagery is spot on - I felt as though I was living in LA, following Robert and Jenna, even into the court room. A recommended read for those who enjoy thrillers but would like something different.

I received a copy from the author for this review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death on a High Floor.