Nicole's Reviews > The Dragon Factory

The Dragon Factory by Jonathan Maberry

Dec 15, 11

Ok ok ok... When I read a book and love it I am always worried about the follow up. When I finished patient zero I really wanted more Joe Ledger, I had started the first book unaware that it was a series. I thought as I was reading through the first book that not only was I way into the action i think I was falling in love... I mean come on how cool would it be to have a boyfriend who could seriously pound anybody? So naturally I was concerned to move to the next book because it is not often that I fall in love with pieces of paper. I got the second book and started reading and was can not put this book down hooked like 20 pages in. There was DNA manipulation and more action some of my favorite players in the first book returned in this one. A small love interest begins to spark and I worried a bit that this book was going to go gush on me. I was very impressed with the way they portrayed this story line and never felt like I was reading some gaudy love story! That was very important to me! Speaking of gushing I'll stop gushing over this book and let you get to reading it!!!! Amazing! again a favorite 5 out of 5!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dragon Factory.