Julie's Reviews > 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover

50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom

Feb 16, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read from February 14 to 16, 2012

I got this book for free a while back, and when it came to the top of my "Not read yet" list I couldn't put it down. I thought Jazz was hilarious. The chain smoking ghost in her car was an interesting side, as was the bunny slippers that talk and eat everything in their way. I did wonder what 50 ways I could hex my lover, but the reason for that title amused me when I found it. I skipped the sex scenes so I have no idea how detailed they were. I finished this book and immediately bought the second one in the series; I enjoyed that one as well. I enjoy this "new" genre of Paranormal whatever they call it new to me anyway. I like those books kind of like brain candy. Light easy reading, that entertains, and passes time, and at the end you look back and realize you got to escape for a few hours to a world that cannot be real. I will probably read the whole series, if they are like this book. Enjoy!

On the second read through I did read the sex scenes, pretty steamy! Still an excellent book, to divert you from your real life, nice escape into another world for a bit. Thanks Linda, I look forward to each new book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover.

02/14/2012 page 105
29.0% "I was all set to read Dance Upon the Air, when I was looking something up in Hex Your Lover. Now I cannot put it down again. So all my books on my reading shelf I have already read. Old faithfuls."