Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > A Tale of Two Goblins

A Tale of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory

Dec 14, 11

Read on December 14, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

So, I enjoyed book 2 more than book 1. Yes, I read it really fast somehow. I was really into it.

This time around, Dulcie is still her same stubborn self and Knight is still his same bossy, cocky self, but progress is made there which I am truly glad for. I didn't want their attraction for each other to become overly dragged out. It tends to bug me when the heroine fights too hard against what she really wants in order to protect herself. I understand the sentiment, but it begins to get tedious when the character just seems to refuse to budge on the issue.

The case this time was really interesting and I liked the addition of Dia to the cast. The conclusion of everything was satisfying and Dulcie got to kick some butt. Which is really good because she nearly destroyed herself in order to save Sam. Good intentions pave the road to hell and all that. Some of that was hard to read because I like Dulcie as a character. Thank goodness for Knight!

Anyway, must read the third book to find out what will happen with Knight's case. Something from book one comes back to bite both him and Dulcie right in the ass.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tale of Two Goblins.