Yodamom's Reviews > The Hollows Insider

The Hollows Insider by Kim Harrison

Dec 16, 11

Read from December 14 to 16, 2011

Just not what I was hoping for. I wanted it so bad.. it was tedious, filled with detailed spells and how to do them supernatural guides, IS files, Newspaper articles, song verses, maps, all stuffed in a reporter journal. Really I got nothing out of it that I did not already know. There was so correspondences from/to Trent that I expected to be interesting but they really did not give anymore away. The books had mush more exciting details. I am just not interested in how to do the spells or the detailed write ups on the paranormal crowd. This would be a great book for those people who love the little details.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hollows Insider.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ thanks for ur review...i was wondering how this was and had heard the "letters" were really good. glad to know im not missing out.

Yodamom I just didn't really get anything I didn't read in the books. I did read the books a few times so perhaps I remembered more than most. ?❀ Sharon ❀ wrote: "thanks for ur review...i was wondering how this was and had heard the "letters" were really good. glad to know im not missing out."