Romance Writers's Reviews > Montana Wildfire

Montana Wildfire by Rebecca Sinclair

U_50x66
Dec 14, 11

Review

Montana Wildfire is a historical romance. Amanda Lennox is a young lady recently “released” from a ladies finishing school before she is ready. Find her way the ranch her late father left her Amanda needs money to get there. Escorting a young boy to Pony Montana to his wealthy father doesn’t seem to be that hard to make some money. Until she meets the little hellion. After getting herself stuck in a river Amanda has no choice but to send the boy to get help. When he returns with the help she needs she meets an arrogant half-breed named Jacob Blackhawk Chandler who has a serious chip on his shoulder. The boy gets himself kidnapped and Amanda enlists Jacob to help her find the boy so she can return him to his father and get paid. Amanda and Jacob are instantly attracted to each other but fight it. I liked the story. Amanda has courage and gumption and Jacob is sexy but hurting from society’s “rules” that that 'breeds' do not get involved with white women. The characters where well rounded. The journey is long and passion filled. I remember reading this before but enjoyed it again. The first time I read it, it was in print form and had a different cover. I like this cover better.

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Montana Wildfire.