Veronica / V's Reviews > Daddy, Daddy and Me

Daddy, Daddy and Me by Sean Michael

Dec 16, 11

bookshelves: manny-stories

If you don't like to read pages and pages about how to look after one toddler and a baby,a very cute and adorable nanny and one hot dad, then, this is not for you.
The first half of the book, it is about how all of them settle in a routine and become a family.
The other half have the steamy parts (that I love in my M/M stories)and how the relationship grows.
If you are looking for lots of action,angst or a very witty story line you won't find it here either.
This is just a warm, lovely and sweet story.
I loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daddy, Daddy and Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne This sounds just like Deefur Dog.

Veronica / V lol...yes it does.
I'm a sucker for this kind of books..but I have a confection to make "whispering here"..I'm not very fond of this author's books, I really hope it is good :)

Arthur Sean Michael's books can be divided into two. The very steamy, sex flooded ones, and the more contemplating, slow ones. Examples of the first group are his 'Hammer' series. Example for the second one is The Broken Road, one of my all times favorite M/M books. You read that one, didn't you?

Veronica / V Yes I did read The broken road, But I read others that I could no even finished, hence not as part as my books in Goodreads. I have never read any of the 'Hammer' series, as you know , I'm not very fond of BDSM.
Although, I have the whole collection of Jarheads that haven't touch yet, have you read them Arthur?

Arthur Nope. No Hammer nor Jarheads. Hammer because its focus on BDSM, while Jarheads is a m/m/m/... relationship. I'm quite a monogamous guy when it comes to relationship :-)

Veronica / V Arthur wrote: "Nope. No Hammer nor Jarheads. Hammer because its focus on BDSM, while Jarheads is a m/m/m/... relationship. I'm quite a monogamous guy when it comes to relationship :-)"

LOL..me too ..but I love to read about M/M/M..mind you the 3 m/m/m must be in a serious relationship as a trio :)

Virginia I'm reading this one now and agree about Sean Michael books being divided into two categories. I love and read both. You might want to try Unlikely Hero by Sean Michael if you haven't already. It fits into the slow, emotional build category - no bdsm.

message 8: by Veronica / V (last edited Dec 17, 2011 02:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Veronica / V Thank you for letting me know Virginia, I haven't read Unlikely Hero :)

Virginia Unlikely hero is another guy with a kid story and I really liked it. 4 star.

Veronica / V awwww, I love guys with children stories :P

Virginia Well, then, let me recommend one other...Again by Mary Calmes. Doesn't look like you've read it.