Hannah-Linn's Reviews > Clockwork Princess

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Mar 24, 13

bookshelves: angels
Read in March, 2013

I officially died and went to heaven when I finally got this book in my hands.

And it was freaking amazing. Everything about this book was perfect, and it ended absolutely perfectly.

And it was SO. SAD.

OH DEAR JESUS. I couldn't handle the level of sadness.

Even so, still perfection.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Princess.

Quotes Hannah-Linn Liked

Cassandra Clare
“And the gold of her ruined wedding dress.”
Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess

Comments (showing 1-21)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Jackie omg I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Hannah-Linn Why, thank you. I was just expressing my feelings :D

Asmita Nankissoon Team will!!! Yessssss

Hannah-Linn Totally team Will! Poor Will...

message 17: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Hough will is just more amazing the end of book 2 just agravated me!!! lol a whole year tho it blows!!

Hannah-Linn I know! I think I'll die waiting for this book. And I was basically in tears at the end. Poor Will, he's so much better for Tessa in my opinion.

Kayla I cried sooooo hard whenever will is saying how much he loves tessa.Especially when he told her he loves her. it breaks my heart since i'm in LOVE w/ will and can't believe how stupid the book was by letting Jem propose to Tessa and her saying yes!

message 14: by Hannah-Linn (last edited Jan 29, 2012 11:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah-Linn Kayla wrote: "I cried sooooo hard whenever will is saying how much he loves tessa.Especially when he told her he loves her. it breaks my heart since i'm in LOVE w/ will and can't believe how stupid the book was ..."

My feelings exactly. I think Will should get over Tessa and love me instead.

Kayla ^ yep, life would be muck easier back in the 1800's.

Hannah-Linn Kayla wrote: "^ yep, life would be muck easier back in the 1800's."

Seriously. No joke, right? :)

Hannah-Linn Kayla wrote: "^ yep, life would be muck easier back in the 1800's."

Seriously. No joke, right? :)

Kayla Right.

MidnightRedMasquerade Its getting closer!! Yes, I also do think, and I think I am 100% sure. it's Will in the end :DD

Hannah-Linn I hope so!!! I'm so excited and scared at the same time because there's almost no way for a happy ending!!1 AAH

Miss_holly Hold on. Only 18 days left people! Just 18 days to wait.

Hannah-Linn Miss_holly wrote: "Hold on. Only 18 days left people! Just 18 days to wait."

I'M SO READY

Mrs.LillyHerondale-Shreave Wait does she end up with Will of Jem? I'm confused!

Hannah-Linn Did you read the book?

Bonnie I just finished this book 5 minutes ago and cried soooo sooo much and just had to read some reviews on it! I think I cried SO much because of Will growing old and dying! After become so attached to him myself! Then Tessa being left alone for SO long. Thank god Jem came along again (although I've ALWAYS been a Will fan) and offered her love. I doubt Tessa would survive when Jem dies too, and is left with nothing but honestly LOVED the book, the whole series! LOVE WILL !

Tina i agree Hannah-Linn

Brenda perfect love triangle. You didnt have to decide between will or jem. this a action packed love triangle book .A must read !!!!!